Wednesday, August 03, 2005

FO's, WIP's, and Stuff

My poor blog has been sorely neglected so I have some pictures to perk it up.

First, my SP, the wonderful and awesome Jennifer sent this.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's missing a bag of Riesen's Caramels but the yarns from left to right are four skeins of Plymouth's Suri Merino, two skeins Malabrigo in Red Java, four skeins of Classic Elite Four Seasons (in front of the Malabrigo), two skeins of nature Spun in forest green, three skeins of Knit Picks Elegance. Isn't it all lovely? And all soft and all in my favorite colors. If my questionnaire was a test, Jennifer would get an A.

This is, finally, a picture of Truman Clapotee on a living being, made with Carons Simply Soft and a carry-along railroad ribbon and I still can't get a picture that does it justice. It's 18" by 48" and ties in front if the darlin' daughter wishes. I wanted a heavy fabric so the dropped stitches would not curl.

A close up.

This...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

is the beginning of the cabled section of this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Booga Bag WIP.

An experiment in Cascade 220. Intarsia and fairisle bag. I'm hoping it will felt into something vaguely resembling my bag design

5 comments:

soapy said...

Looks like a wonderful SP Jennifer is!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy all the wonderfully soft yarns. What a cool calpotee, the cables are coming along nicely and the bags I'm sure will felt nicely.. Looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. Great yarn! Nice job on the bags. Deb, I love the cape pattern. What pattern is that? Love it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That cable is great, georgeous, amazing,... well, i am speachless.

Must try that cable!

Soulknitting said...

I LOVE your Truman Clapotee!!! Be--ut=teeefulll!!!

jpknits said...

Truman Clapotee? How have I missed this chuckle until now?

And I did chuckle.
(Nice work, by the way.)