Sunday, June 05, 2005

Goodies

These are all goodies I received this week from swaps and RAK's. I am not gloating but showing off the kindness and generosity of the Knitty people.

***While editing I lost my picture. Just imagine until I can get it back.***

Ali with-the-number (I'm sorry, Ali, I love you but I can never remember the number) sent me the Noro, my first, the Patons, also my first, and my first ever pair of Addi Turbo's. Faerynuff, Ali in the UK, made the beautiful stitch markers and gave them to me in a swap. Pihu, Julie, also sent this beautiful, and my first ever, sock yarn and first ever Addi DPN's.

My camera work did not do justice to UK Ali's stitch markers.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thank you all for my treasures. Aren't I lucky?

1 comment:

rincaro said...

Wow. Such nice stuff.

And I love the quote in your info about being allergic to exercise and organization. So am I!!!!