Friday, May 06, 2005

I've Been Sticked

Ali (Ali2005224) and Rachel (bensmumma) tagged me. I must apoligize to Ali because I completely forgot... Total Number of Books in Your House: Egads! Hundreds! Once I get a book I can't bear to part with any of them unless, in my opinion, they're yuck. (Harlequin romances, shudder). 2.The Last Book You Bought Was: "Stroke of Midnight" by Laurell K. Hamilton. Shh, it's a secret. I have all of her books but I'm a closet fan. I ordered before publication last September, waited and waited for delivery in mid-April and read it in two days. 3.What Did You Last Read Before Getting Tagged: "The Wonder Worker" by Susan Howatch. It's the sixth or seventh book in her series about the Church of England. I have all of her books too and would love to get some of her earlier ones on cd's- unabridged. 4.Write Down 5 (or 6) Books You Often Read, or That Mean a Lot to You: "The Portable Works of Voltaire" and Shakespeare's Complete Works". Okay, those are titles thrown in so my mother will be impressed. Actually, I read Brunner's and Bare's "Medical-Surgical Nursing" to keep myself up to date since I don't work in a hospital and see a lot of different illnesses or conditions. "Indecent Obsession", not an indecent book, and "The Ladies of Missalongha" both by Colleen MucCullough. I don't know why I keep reading them over and over. I have a tendency to do that with books in a series and these are not. "The Ladies of M" is a dreams-can-come-true book; I just go all mush over a happy ending. The Bertie and Jeeves books by P.G. Wodehouse. I don't have them all but they're always good for a laugh. 5. Who are You Going to Pass The Stick on to and Why? My sister Juice and my mom, both voracious readers.

No comments: