Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Yarn of Befuddlement

I have completed all but one of my projects. Since the recent Frogging of Clapotis the Second I have been stumped by what to begin next. I restarted Clapotis the Second and I'm just not into it so I frogged it after the first few increase rows. I have been buying and petting and swatching new yarns. I go through the Knitty threads looking for projects and I've found soooo many I want to do. The spirit is willing but the brain is on hold. I want to make the Hallowig, the Booby scarf, the Heart scarf, the Viking Chicken Hat (yes, it's ugly but I don't care), a tank top (which I haven't found a pattern for yet)and more. I suppose I'll finish my last project, put all the want-to-do stuff in a hat and just pick one. Or, I'll check out the KAL's...

No comments: