Tuesday, November 29, 2005

WIP's, Yarn and SEX!!

Normally those are three of my favorite words but they have kept me so busy I have no time for posting. Poor blog--I do miss you so.

On the needles:


Fashion Trend Scarf I
Fashion Trend Scarf II
Lucy Bag
Booger-ish Bag
Pair of socks for a mouse (Long story but suffice it to say it's not a real mouse.)
Cabled Shrug from the Fall 2005 Interweave Knits
To-be-frogged-Clapotis (No glitches, just don't like the colorway.)

No pictures, no time, sorry.

I organized the stash Saturday...hmmmm...yes, it was just Saturday--it seemed like it took a week to finish--and I discovered some White Buffalo I didn't know I had. Actually, it was more of Damnation-I-thought-I-had-swapped-all-of-you!! moment. I tell ya, if you buy twenty-three pounds of White Buffalo the SABLE Fairy will not let you forget it. (It was a SALE, I have repented, I have shared the wealth, I have made several Buffalo projects, don't I deserve some peace now?) Anyway, after the stash organization, I took my patterns in hand, parceled out yarn for each and placed a pattern and the yarn required in a ziplock bag. I then paused for a Martha moment of patting myself on the back for a good thing well done and realized with a shock that I hadn't had SEX in nearly a MONTH. (This realization occurred, by the way, after a recent balancing of the checkbook and the happy discovery of a larger balance that I had thought available.) Well, the fever was upon me. I will spare you the crass details of my binge.

O! SABLE Fairy, tortureth me not for yea, verily, I promise I shall shareth thy bounty. Speaketh thou with Fairy of the Paid Bills, for he hath been mollified. Verily.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You found more Buffalo? Wow, I guess one hid in order to stay within the cozy confines of your stash.

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carolyn said...

I'm on a yarn diet so I'm living vicariously through other people's SEX lives ;). Your latest splurge sounds good!