Monday, November 14, 2005

This has been the BEST SP round

I received my last parcel of the SP5 round from Lainch this morning. I must type this now as she sent me a bar of Green & Black's and I will shortly be very ill because I have no will power AT ALL and will eat the whole thing today. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She sent three skeins each of Rowan dk tweed and Jo Sharp's Silkroad dk tweed, the Green & Black's, an audio cd of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, some tiny little hanks of cotton, silk cocoons, which I have never seen before, silk ribbon and tiny wood ornaments for my Top Secret Projects, and a very, very nice card, which I forgot to put in the picture.

She also made this for me. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Four and one half feet of a silky-soft lace scarf. *sigh* She made lace for me. It's beautiful; a dusky lavender, and my photography skills do not do it justice. Here's a close-up.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not only am I overwhelmingly happy she made it for me, I am also purple, red, yellow, and green with envy that she makes lace so beautifully and I can't even make lace uglify.

Peri, you have been the best pal anyone could have, and I too feel like I have made a friend.

4 comments:

Ali said...

WOW! Peri, is an awesome SP. Lucky you Deb. The hand-knit scarf has to be one of the kindest things I've seen an SP do for another. It IS loverly.

Jennifer said...

What an awesome SP gift!

Elisabeth Lincoln said...

What a great haul!
That scarf is gorgeous. :-)

Karen said...

Great stuff! And the scarf is mucho nice-o. :)

I have not forgotten about the tongue sugar pops...have not had time to go to Dylan's, but will try my local candy shop...they gots everything!