Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ms. S. Pal sent me goodies

Ah, but my Secret Pal is wonderful. Look at the goodies I received on the first official day of this round.

From...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you recognized this handwriting let's talk.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ms. S. Pal sent a very sweet card, Great Expectations audio book, a music mix (mixed music) cd, giraffe and elephant 'fridge magnets and a giraffe keychain for my inner child, two skeins of luscious Debbie Bliss merrino dk going-to-be-socks-yarn, three packets of beads, a pair of bag handles for my inner bag hag, a Get Knitted pen and Wool Fat Soap, and some hand cream for the outer crust. Ain't she a treasure?

Thank you SP of mine. Have a good vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But is that my handwriting? It might be someone elses - *hehe*.

weaselrina said...

You got a pretty nice haul there yourself :) I love giraffes!

Fiberbliss said...

I took you lovely button and placed it on my blog. Great Job!